YetAnotherForum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Untag as favorite
Word of Knowledge vs. Prophecy
Song of Joy
#1 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 10:57:44 AM

Medals: A Sense of Humor: You get this medal for posting 10 jokes/vids in Holy HumorAmerican Believer: American Believer in Jesus Christ

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 54 post(s)
I asked this question a while back and never got a response, so I thought I'd try again. Big Grin

What is the difference between a word of knowledge and prophecy? Also, while I am sure that it's going to be different for different people, but when you receive a word of knowledge, is it a feeling that you get that you just know something, or do you actually hear the Lord speaking to you about it? Or I guess it could be different in different situations even?

Thanks!

Blessings,

Carol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zephaniah 3:17 "The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing."
3 users thanked Song of Joy for this useful post.
Benjamin on 3/15/2013, katabillups on 3/15/2013, ajparker on 3/15/2013
katabillups
#2 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 1:20:49 PM

Medals: Founding Member: Award to members who posted in the first year of the CHF existence.100 Quality Posts: Award to members who have at least 100 quality postsToo Cool! Over 300 quality Posts: Your Future is so bright that you have to wear shades.Hot Poster: More than 500 quality posts!American Believer: American Believer in Jesus ChristArtist: Present or Past Artist: Work is on display

Was thanked: 589 time(s) in 355 post(s)
wish we had Mary Crews for this one!
have you received a "word" from her yet Song of Joy?
I highly recommend her prophetic words.
anyway,

I think they are all interactive at times- aren't they?

word of knowledge can be IN a prophecy (especially from a seasoned prophet)

or a believer can receive word of knowledge-
say about a dangerous situation.

I was telling my husband a story- when I was driving in my late teens.
we heard a thump in the right front tire,
pulled over and a seemingly nice man felt our tire at a rest stop and said "it's fine!
follow me! and if you have problem blink your lights."
well he headed off at 70 mph in his van!

I saw a picture like a cartoon of him looking out the back window of his van and laughing (like the devil)
needless to say we pulled over (at Mechanics-ville of all places!)
and when the car was lifted up we saw a gash 3 inches wide and 7 inches long with NO tire! only the inner tube.

so word of knowledge basic def. (what is happening that we can not know with out our 5 senses)
it CAN contain a vision or a bodily sensation of some sort- or some OTHER WAY that God speaks to us- (as in my story) with the vision) or it can simply be a knowing-

word of wisdom basic def. (what to DO with the word of knowledge we have been given)

prophecy like I said can CONTAIN those things-
but prophecy in its most elemental form is

prophecy basic def. EDIFICATION EXHORTATION and COMFORT-
EXCEPT if from a seasoned prophet or even a regular believer- (like Ananias- I LOVE that he was "just a regular" Joe but received such amazing revelation in the form of audible speech from god- and information about Saul etc.)

anyway- prophecy CAN contain word of knowledge and word of wisdom-
right????
my husband & I hosted a small group called "learn and practice healing ministry". we are taking a break from that but still ministering to anyone we meet who will let us & building a website about healing. K@ta
3 users thanked katabillups for this useful post.
ajparker on 3/15/2013, Song of Joy on 3/15/2013, Benjamin on 3/16/2013
Encounter
#3 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 5:33:39 PM

Medals: Servant of the Word: A Christ-centered student of the Scriptures.100 Quality Posts: Award to members who have at least 100 quality postsA Sense of Humor: You get this medal for posting 10 jokes/vids in Holy HumorAmerican Believer: American Believer in Jesus Christ

Was thanked: 219 time(s) in 140 post(s)
Song of Joy wrote:
I asked this question a while back and never got a response, so I thought I'd try again. Big Grin

What is the difference between a word of knowledge and prophecy? Also, while I am sure that it's going to be different for different people, but when you receive a word of knowledge, is it a feeling that you get that you just know something, or do you actually hear the Lord speaking to you about it? Or I guess it could be different in different situations even?

Thanks!

For me most of the time a word of knowledge is more like subtle thoughts or sometimes just knowing. Occasionally its the voice of the Lord quite loudly and clearly. Its knowing something about a person you have no way of knowing. Or if you are not sure telling them something and they may say that was a confirmation of what the Lord said to them. Or maybe it is just something the Lord wants you to pray about or a warning. Sometimes I 'see' a picture instantly and describe it. It may be about a certain person or mean something to a group.

.A prophecy is an urge to speak something, and as you do the Lord gives you more, maybe a few words or a sentence or two at a time as you continue to speak it out. For me, I 'hear' it, yet sometimes as I am speaking I may say something I did not hear.

I do not believe we should receive a prophecy that tells you what to do, for instance who to marry, sell your house and move, etc. But it can be a conformation of what the Lord has already spoken to you. We are led by the Spirit of God , not prophets and prophecies; and I do not believe He is going to tell someone else what I should do instead of telling me. Sometimes people try to use prophecy as it was in the Old Testament but it is not used that way now. Like they say, God doesn't put my mail in your mailbox, He puts it in mine.
Jeremiah 32:27
Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

4 users thanked Encounter for this useful post.
Song of Joy on 3/15/2013, Benjamin on 3/16/2013, roger.sapp on 3/16/2013, katabillups on 5/7/2013
Song of Joy
#4 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 8:15:11 PM

Medals: A Sense of Humor: You get this medal for posting 10 jokes/vids in Holy HumorAmerican Believer: American Believer in Jesus Christ

Thank you both very much. That helped!

K@ta, no, I haven't heard prophecy from Mary Crews yet but would love to sometime.Thumbs Up
Blessings,

Carol

Zephaniah 3:17 "The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing."
2 users thanked Song of Joy for this useful post.
roger.sapp on 3/16/2013, katabillups on 5/7/2013
roger.sapp
#5 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 10:50:17 AM

Medals: Servant of the Word: A Christ-centered student of the Scriptures.A Sense of Humor: You get this medal for posting 10 jokes/vids in Holy HumorFounding Member: Award to members who posted in the first year of the CHF existence.Hot Poster: More than 500 quality posts!American Believer: American Believer in Jesus Christ

Was thanked: 802 time(s) in 418 post(s)
Song of Joy wrote:

Thanks!

If you think in terms of the Gifts of the Spirit being more like a rainbow - at times - rather than being separate distinct gifts, it can help. A prophecy can contain words of knowledge (present moment) and words of wisdom (future) and even healing. The words are given by God but contain specific present moment revelations and future revelations. They flow together and become one. However, someone can have a word of knowledge which is ordinary a piece of supernatural information that comes to you that you express in your own words.

4 Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit.
5 And there are varieties of ministries, and the same Lord.
6 And there are varieties of effects, but the same God who works all things in all persons. (1Co 12:4-6)

The Greek word for "effects" here is "energema" and it means how the gift functions/operates in a particular ministry. It can be as easily translated as "operates"

For instance, a words of knowledge may come through prophecy in a prophet. Words of knowledge may come through teaching for a teacher. Words of knowledge may come through encouragement and counseling for a shepherd.

For me, I get words of knowledge and discerning of spirits as I teach and as I pray for the sick. As I teach, I see "masks" appear on people's faces that tell me what I am going to deal with in casting out demons later in ministry. I get specifics about people disqualifying themselves and often give words of knowledge in my teaching in such a way that someone thinks that I am just telling a story. However, the story came because I know that someone is dealing with that kind of disqualifying thought.

Because of my calling, I often get words of knowledge that identify someone's ministry or help them with their ministry. For instance, the first time that I saw Mary Crews, I got a word of knowledge about her within seconds of seeing her the first time. I said to her "You are a prophetess that has quit prophesying and the Lord wants you to start again." She was shocked but knew it was true. Because I knew this by revelation, I began to give Mary opportunities to minister as a prophetess and the rest is history. She is amazing at times and always encouraging to people.

The way that someone operates in a spiritual gifts is determined largely by their ministry calling but they are not limited to this alone. Through the years, I have gotten multiple words of knowledge in dreams. I was able to get all our investments out of the stock market before the last crash because of four dreams that warned me. I have actually prospered through that downturn in the economy because of words of knowledge coming in dreams.

Sometimes, a dream containing a world of knowledge has something to do with another ministry. For instance, I had a dream about a young prophet that I knew. In the dream, he was doing some heavy drinking with some guys that were clearly false prophets who were living very sinful lives particularly in the s*xu*l realm. I saw him adopting their lifestyle and ruining his developing ministry. I didn't know anything about this by natural understanding. Nevertheless, I called him to warn him about this dream and he acknowledged that he was drinking regularly with some other "prophets." His wife immediately witnessed to the fact that she believed that they were false prophets and were having a bad effect on him. In any case, he took it seriously and for a year or so did not go drinking with these men but went back to it after a year. Since that time, he has left his wife and children to chase other women and to "party." Of course, he is still working in churches as a prophet... just not with us any longer.

Well, I could share dozens of these stories but I need to get to other things today.

Blessings, R.

If you like Roger's post, hit the "Thanks" button at the top right corner of the post. In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. Colossians 2:3

Join my email update list:http://www.allnationsmin.org/signupform.html We send out no more than two emails a month to update on healing and prophetic meetings.

Become my Facebook friend, http://www.facebook.com/...er-S@pp/100000348887732

See video of Jesus Christ healing the injured on stage as Roger ministers to them: www.youtube.com/DrRogerS@pp[/color]

Many of my writings, audio and video messages are available for free download at the All Nations Ministries & Publications secure website: http://www.allnationsmin.org/downloads.aspx

This website also has many printed books, packaged CDs, DVDs & Healing Meditation Card Decks and other items available for order as well. www.allnationsmin.org

4 users thanked roger.sapp for this useful post.
Benjamin on 3/16/2013, ajparker on 3/16/2013, Song of Joy on 3/17/2013, BrotherBert on 3/17/2013
roger.sapp
#6 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 5:15:23 PM

Medals: Servant of the Word: A Christ-centered student of the Scriptures.A Sense of Humor: You get this medal for posting 10 jokes/vids in Holy HumorFounding Member: Award to members who posted in the first year of the CHF existence.Hot Poster: More than 500 quality posts!American Believer: American Believer in Jesus Christ

Thought that I would write down some of the words of knowledge that came in different ways to illustrate... here's one that was kind of funny...

A word of knowledge that came as a vision. I was ministering healing in a church west of where we live in Texas. We were having a productive meeting with many people being healed. In fact, the senior leader later told me in writing that he had a least a hundred healing testimonies in a three hundred member fellowship. While I was ministering, a man came forward for healing ministry and when I laid my hands on him, I immediately saw him standing in a dry cleaners. Now this was happening with most of the church looking on and hearing what I was saying over the sound system.

This particular word of knowledge came in the form of a vision. I told him what I was seeing and asked him if it meant anything to him. He said "no." I said "okay, but I believe that this will come to mean something to you." I continued to minister to him within another minute, I again saw really clearly him standing in a dry cleaners. I again asked him "Are you sure that standing in a dry cleaners doesn't mean anything to you?" Again, he said "No, it doesn't mean anything to me." Well, I went on with ministry to him and he did seem to receive the healing that he was expecting.

Probably ten minutes had passed and I was ministering to the next person waiting for me. The man that I had seen standing in a dry cleaners interrupted me. He held up a piece of paper and said "See that woman sitting in the back of the church?" (She waved at me.) I said "Yes, I see her." He said "Well, I own an empty building in downtown. She wants to rent it from me and turn it into a dry cleaners. She just asked me and presented me this contract. Do you think that I ought to do this?" (He laughed and the whole church broke up laughing.)
If you like Roger's post, hit the "Thanks" button at the top right corner of the post. In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. Colossians 2:3

Join my email update list:http://www.allnationsmin.org/signupform.html We send out no more than two emails a month to update on healing and prophetic meetings.

See video of Jesus Christ healing the injured on stage as Roger ministers to them: www.youtube.com/DrRogerS@pp[/color]

Many of my writings, audio and video messages are available for free download at the All Nations Ministries & Publications secure website: http://www.allnationsmin.org/downloads.aspx

This website also has many printed books, packaged CDs, DVDs & Healing Meditation Card Decks and other items available for order as well. www.allnationsmin.org

2 users thanked roger.sapp for this useful post.
Encounter on 3/16/2013, Song of Joy on 3/17/2013
Encounter
#7 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 5:34:22 PM

Medals: Servant of the Word: A Christ-centered student of the Scriptures.100 Quality Posts: Award to members who have at least 100 quality postsA Sense of Humor: You get this medal for posting 10 jokes/vids in Holy HumorAmerican Believer: American Believer in Jesus Christ

Was thanked: 219 time(s) in 140 post(s)
roger.S@pp wrote:

They flow together and become one.

I have noticed that at times the gifts work together. For instance, Word of Knowledge, Word of wisdom, and prophecy , working together. And also the gifts of faith, gifts of healing and miracles together.

I get specifics about people disqualifying themselves and often give words of knowledge in my teaching in such a way that someone thinks that I am just telling a story. However, the story came because I know that someone is dealing with that kind of disqualifying thought.

Please explain what you mean here when you say they are disqualifying themselves.

I have known this to happen, that is seems a person is just teaching but it was meant for a certain person there. Some ministers, you have to listen real closely to tell if they are teaching or prophecying. It kind of all blends together. Prophecy right in the middle of a sermon. But it you are sensitive you can pick up on it in your spirit and it has a more authoritative feeling that God is speaking.

Nevertheless, I called him to warn him about this dream and he acknowledged that he was drinking regularly with some other "prophets." His wife immediately witnessed to the fact that she believed that they were false prophets and were having a bad effect on him.

You would think he would know they were false, since they were living like that, and stay away from them.

Jeremiah 32:27
Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

1 user thanked Encounter for this useful post.
Song of Joy on 3/17/2013
roger.sapp
#8 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 5:53:03 PM

Here's one that illustrates the difference between a word of knowledge and a word of wisdom. A word of wisdom helps guide someone into their future. That's why it is wisdom and not just knowledge. I believe that the word of wisdom is often confused with the word of knowledge. Both contain a piece of information about a person or a situation. However, the word of knowledge is about the present but the word of wisdom is about the future. Both can flow together with a prophetic utterance or be ministered separately as simple words in a given situation.

I was preaching Christ as Healer and ministering healing in Southern Louisiana in a small church. We had seen the Lord heal quite a few people when a pre-teen girl presented herself. If I remember correctly, she was 11 years old. I asked her if she needed healing and she said that she just wanted me to pray for her. So I laid my hands on her and immediately got a word of wisdom. I saw her as a mature woman of God who had married in the will of God to a very successful and godly man who was going to lead multitudes to Christ as Savior. I saw that he was going to be successful largely because of her influence. I saw her as a mother of four children who were also going to be highly used of God to change the world. I saw that she was going to be very close to the Lord, happy and contented in life despite facing some difficult times. As I began to share this with her, I couldn't help but begin to weep. I told her three times as I shared what I had seen of her future life "Don't settle of anything less"... "Don't settle for anything less"... "Don't settle for anything less." I was wrecked by the amazing life that Father had planned for this girl. However, she didn't look surprised or different after receiving this word. It took me a few minutes to gather myself and minister to the remaining people. Ministry went on for probably another hour.

At the very end of the meeting as we were packing up to go, the girl's parents came up to me and said "We think that you need to know that she has been telling us for several days that the Lord has spoken to her that she is going to marry a man with a worldwide ministry and that he will lead multitudes to Christ and that she is going to have children that will change the world. Brother Roger, she also told us that the Lord said to her three times "Don't settle for anything less."

After this meeting, I was driving home and every time I would think of what the Lord had shown me about this girls future, I would have to pull over because of the tears that would come. After the third or fourth time I pulled over. The Lord said to me "Why are you reacting in this way? Don't you know that I have a wonderful plan for everyone just like this girl?"

3 users thanked roger.sapp for this useful post.
Song of Joy on 3/17/2013, BrotherBert on 3/17/2013, katabillups on 6/5/2013
roger.sapp
#9 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:29:48 PM

Song of Joy wrote:

Thanks!

Prophecy need not contain a word of knowledge or a word of wisdom to be a real prophecy from God. Paul gives us the basic nature of prophecy in First Corinthians Chapter 14 when he states:

But one who prophesies speaks to men for edification and exhortation and consolation. (1 Corinthians 14:3)

The nature of prophecy is to edify (build up), exhort (encourage) and to console in sorrow and difficulties. It need not have specific information about a present or future situation to do those three things. It may speak of God's love or forgiveness or God's good plan for a person's future without giving details. However, when it does have an accurate word of knowledge flowing with it, it raises its significance and makes it easier to believe because it has supernaturally known facts in it. So it is always good when a word of knowledge comes along with it.

Prophecies do come that do not have words of knowledge in them but still contain biblical revelation. For instance, the first prophecy that I spoke was very powerful - to me - if not to others who heard it. It was simple... as I spoke those words, I started trembling uncontrollably and I was "electric" all over and afterward I hyperventilated and trembled for more than an hour afterward.... the words of the prophecy were "Behold, the Lion of Judah." This was a very real prophecy from the Holy Spirit but did not have a word of knowledge or wisdom mixed with it.

Blessings, R.

2 users thanked roger.sapp for this useful post.
Song of Joy on 3/17/2013, katabillups on 6/5/2013
roger.sapp
#10 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2013 12:08:16 PM

A word of knowledge that protected a young soldier. As an US Army Chaplain, I was often involved with soldiers who had gotten themselves in trouble with the chain of command. In most cases, it was simply a matter of them doing something that was insubordinate, committing a petty crime such as theft or doing something unwise and gained them the negative attention of their commanding officer. However, in a small percentage of cases that I saw, it was the chain of command that was wrong and not the soldier. Among other roles, a Chaplain is an advocate for the soldier to the chain of command. This means that a good Chaplain might have to challenge officers who out rank him in order to insure that an innocent soldier is not unfairly treated.

A young woman soldier - a private - came to me who was in trouble with her Company Commander and Battalion Commander. The Battalion Commander - a woman also - had decided to Court Martial her for telling a "lie" about the Company Commander making s*xu*l advances to her. The Company Commander did strongly deny this. The Battalion Commander was backing him without even hearing the young woman's story. It was not too hard to see why. The Battalion Commander was known to be "grooming" this particular Company Commander for higher rank and responsibilities. He was a favorite of the Battalion Commander.

Despite knowing this, I was very neutral in this situation because I didn't know who was telling the truth. However, after questioning the young woman soldier, I realized that she knew way too much about the Company Commander. She had many details of his personal life. She had obviously been in his quarters because she was able to describe - in detail - personal items of the Company Commander. He should have never allowed her to come into his quarters. It was highly improper and against regulations. She even knew about what brand of liquor he liked to drink. It was obvious that she had detailed knowledge about him that could only come by him telling her and being in his quarters. Relationships between enlisted personnel and officers are always forbidden, especially if the enlisted soldier is under the command of the officer. She was under his command. It is the responsibility of the officer to avoid putting himself in a situation like this. It is certainly a way to destroy your career as an officer.

I believed what this young woman soldier was telling me. I went to the Battalion Commander to inform her of the details that I had gathered in support of this young woman soldier's story. I was met with strong resistance from her; she did not want me to tell her or anyone else about this. She wanted to "slam dunk" this low ranking woman soldier and didn't even want to know her side of the story.

She asked me not to say anything to anyone about this and to meet with her in two hours and she would show me that the young woman soldier was lying. If the Battalion Commander had real evidence that the young woman soldier was lying, I did want to hear it. However, I believed that it would be hard to convince me because of all the detailed information that this woman soldier had about her Company Commander and his quarters.

Two hours later, I reported back to the Battalion Commander's office. The Battalion Commander, the Company Commander and a young male soldier were there when I arrived. The Battalion Commander said to me "I want you to hear what this soldier has to say." The young male soldier told me that he had heard the young woman soldier say that she was going to "get" the Company Commander by accusing him of "hitting" on her. Just after he said this, the Holy Spirit gave me a word of knowledge. The Spirit said: "Three hundred fifty dollars"

I knew immediately that the Battalion Commander and the Company Commander had paid this soldier to lie. I said to the Battalion Commander, I would like to talk with this soldier alone for a few minutes. We went outside the office and I said to the soldier "Three hundred fifty dollars." The color drained from his face. I left him outside the office and returned to my own office to pray for a good outcome in this situation.

The Battalion Commander called me on the phone and asked me to return to her office. I arrived and she asked me to sit down. She knew that I knew that they had paid him to lie. She said to me "What can we do to satisfy you in this situation?" I said to her "I want you to drop the charges against this young soldier and move her immediately to another battalion. I want this to happen today." She said "Done." I went on to say "I know that the Company Commander has crossed some serious lines here. I am not asking you to charge him with anything but I think that you ought to make him very aware that you will not tolerate such behavior again." She said to me "We have already had that talk, Chaplain. I assure you that I will not tolerate the slightest error in judgment from him again." I stood and said "Thank you, Mam" and saluted." She returned my salute and said "Dismissed" and I left her office. She did drop the charges and moved the young woman soldier to another battalion that day. I served with her as my Battalion Commander for another year. She implemented every one of my suggestions to her during that time. She never asked me how I knew about the "Three hundred and fifty dollars." Perhaps she didn't want to know.

3 users thanked roger.sapp for this useful post.
Song of Joy on 3/17/2013, BrotherBert on 3/17/2013, katabillups on 5/7/2013
Song of Joy
#11 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2013 6:19:35 PM

Wow, thanks so much for sharing these stories, Roger. How amazing! As a Southern Baptist, this isn't one of the gifts we really talk about in Sunday School,lol.Big Grin There are so many things that I'm still trying to wrap my head around and this is one of the areas. It is so awesome to hear of a more complete picture of how the Holy Spirit works.
Blessings,

Carol

2 users thanked Song of Joy for this useful post.
roger.sapp on 3/19/2013, katabillups on 6/5/2013
CGoodwin
#12 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 6:00:59 AM

Medals:

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Song of Joy wrote:
Wow, thanks so much for sharing these stories, Roger. How amazing! As a Southern Baptist, this isn't one of the gifts we really talk about in Sunday School,lol.Big Grin There are so many things that I'm still trying to wrap my head around and this is one of the areas. It is so awesome to hear of a more complete picture of how the Holy Spirit works.

Song of Joy, I am Southern Baptist as well, but received 2 prophesies from Mary Crews about moving in the prophetic and a gift of emotional healing. Actually, I have always "seen" and "heard" things, but did not recognize them as coming from the Lord. Not major, earth shaking things, but prophetic things, none the less. Within the past year, the Lord has really been speaking to me and allowing me to give Words of Wisdom and Knowledge and I am just now learning how to walk in these gifts. I also received my first vision not too long ago regarding my own future. I have received many Words from the Lord regarding my own future, and they really seem a bit "out there" but all of them correlate and affirm each other. My problem is, since I have been a Southern Baptist for so long (I love my church by the way) and as you say, these gifts are not really spoken about in the Baptist church, I have difficulty with doubt and am continually asking God to affirm (which He patiently does). "Did I really hear that correctly, Lord or is that just my own desires?" Recently, instead of praying for God to confirm everything multiple times, I am now praying that God would increase my belief/faith/trust in what He has told me, and will tell me, so that I may walk in obedience, faith and trust.

I agree, Roger's posts have been very helpful!
2 users thanked CGoodwin for this useful post.
Song of Joy on 5/2/2013, katabillups on 6/5/2013
CGoodwin
#13 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 6:26:55 AM

Medals:

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 4 post(s)
As well, when the Lord began to speak these things to me regarding my own future, again, although they came with peace, I really was having difficulty with them because there would have to be a major shift in my life for these things to occur and they were not things I would share with anyone else. About a month or two later, here is what Mary Crews prophesied to me, "He's gonna ask you to just listen to Him and He's gonna begin to show you things and build words of encouragement in places of prophetic insight for people and you'll know when to share those things and when to keep them silent. It's gonna change some of the way you pray because not everything that you're gonna hear and see prophetically in prayer are gonna be things that you run out and tell people but they're gonna be places that you begin to pray into, and then you're gonna have even increased faith because we know that if we ask anything according to His will that it will be done, and so in these places you're gonna have a place of prayer thats really gonna begin to come forth for you and you're gonna pray into those things and there is gonna be a real place of faith and you're gonna see those things happening." Praise the Lord!
2 users thanked CGoodwin for this useful post.
Song of Joy on 5/2/2013, katabillups on 5/10/2013