YetAnotherForum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Tag as favorite
Flight Attendant & House Dreams
Lori
#1 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2010 10:32:24 AM

Medals: 100 Quality Posts: Award to members who have at least 100 quality postsAmerican Believer: American Believer in Jesus Christ

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 55 post(s)
I had 2 dreams last night that I remember. One is a recurring theme for me and it's me being a flight attendant. (The funny thing is for 5 years I was a flight attendant for United & loved it!)

In the dream I was working in the First Class Cabin of a Jumbo Jet (White Colored) I remember serving 2 black girls and one larger man, but I knew there were other people in the cabin as well. I served one of the girls a hot cup of hot chocolate in a large fancy white porcelain mug. She looked at it in awe like saying " wow is this for real, what great service!" She was impressed and her friend just stared in awe as well looked at her cup and was like wow. And they were giggling saying wow we were upgraded for free! I hope they don't kick us out of here! I told her it's all free and anyone can be upgraded in fact there are plenty of seats available people just need to move up here.

In the second dream I was in an old adobe brick house. The house was completely empty of any furnishings, but it was dusty and needed to be swept. The floor was all gray colored like it had a coat of dull gray primer on it. I just remember thinking man this house needs to be swept and cleaned.

WHAT I THINK THEY MEAN:

In the airplane dream I was serving as a flight attendant, I think this means I'm ministering to people and serving them. I gave one girl a large mug of hot chocolate meaning serving her "sweet milk" maybe she is a younger Christian needing milk still and not meat? But she was blessed and the empty seats represent just space basically for people to "MOVE UP" or come and receive the blessings God has for us. He not only has given us a ticket to coach, God has seated us in First Class for Free! YAY God Thank You Cross

In the old house dream, I think the red adobe clay bricks represent a person who is covered in the blood of Christ, but who needs their house or inner being cleaned out and filled with the Holy Spirit perhaps. I think it is a dream to pray for someone but not sure....
gregc815
#2 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2010 11:07:03 AM

Medals: Founding Member: Award to members who posted in the first year of the CHF existence.Servant of the Word: A Christ-centered student of the Scriptures.A Sense of Humor: You get this medal for posting 10 jokes/vids in Holy HumorComputer Savvy: This person can help you with questions about using the forumAmerican Believer: American Believer in Jesus Christ1000 posts: 1000 Posts for Jesus

Was thanked: 1436 time(s) in 885 post(s)
I agree with your first dream interpretation.

In the second dream, a floor (our walk affected by attitudes) being primed (ready for a new covering "paint") and gray (wisdom) speaks to a person's walk.

The dirty house (person in need of cleansing).

The old house could refer to the old beliefs of a person while red (fighting) indicates they may be resisting.

This second dream could refer to a person being "primed" to receive from the Lord.
.....be not afraid, only Believe. Mark 5:36 KJV | Click HERE for live Healing Prayer Chat
Healing Videos and Links at www.FaithForHealing.com | www.gregconrad.com | www.ThankYouJesus.info | 1 VICTORY at a time - Yay God!!

Follow my thoughts at: www.facebook.com/gregconrad | www.twitter.com/wirelessgreg | Live ChatHealing at www.faith4healing.com

Christianity is a full contact sport - get in the game! (T0dd White) If you like what I posted, you can click the THANK button.